Clarabridge Announces Customer Experience Champion (CXC) Award Winners for North America
Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of intelligent Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions for the world’s top brands, today announced the winners of its Customer Experience Champion (CXC) Awards for the North America region. Spanning a variety of industries, recipients are Clarabridge customers who have all demonstrated innovation, leadership and measurable results with their customer experience programs. The judging panel consisted of three industry experts: Jeannie Walters, CEO & Chief Customer Experience Investigator of 360Connext; Lorraine Schumacher, Customer Experience Management Evangelist at Clarabridge; and Susan Ganeshan, Chief Marketing Officer of Clarabridge.
CXC Luminary Award
The CXC Luminary Award recognizes a company that has made a corporate shift to elevate customer experience to a top-tier business strategy.
- AARP: AARP’s operation model is built around its members and the 50-plus population, and it is reorienting that model to focus more on improving experiences with the organization. By embracing Voice of the Customer (VoC) insights, the organization is identifying and making targeted experience improvements at various touch points, including at its contact center and online. Through listening, AARP is able to quickly identify issues, understand root causes and implement faster resolutions, ultimately delivering elegant and effortless experiences for everyone who engages with its brand.
- Carnival Corporation: Carnival analyzes guest feedback to prioritize and guide multi-million dollar refurbishment efforts, to proactively identify maintenance areas on board cruise ships and to facilitate collaboration across guest-facing departments to deliver an optimal guest experience.
- T.Rowe Price: By using customer feedback to help shape priorities, T.Rowe Price has maintained consistently high aggregate satisfaction scores across all call centers and has increased satisfaction scores across all digital platforms. The strategic focus on client sentiment has helped T.Rowe Price hone in on the experiences and functions that benefit investors the most.
CXC Revvie Award
The CXC Revvie Award recognizes an organization with a proven return on investment and bottom line revenue impact.
- Intuit: Intuit’s Voice of the Customer (VoC) program rapidly changed from an operational, incremental effort to a business-critical set of processes and systems. Intuit focused on key initiatives to ensure a pain-free, seamless and delightful customer experience across the end-to-end experience, from Marketing and Product through to Care. By identifying the root cause of customer contacts, the Consumer Tax Group at Intuit has dramatically reduced the number of incoming support requests. This has translated into tangible savings while driving customer satisfaction scores to an all-time high.
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG uses customer insights to improve its guests’ digital experience on its branded web sites. Meeting guests’ needs on its direct web channels reduces contact center interactions and provides resources to be reinvested in order to further enhance customer experiences.
- Dorel Juvenile, a segment of Dorel Industries Inc. (TSX: DII.B, DII.A): Driven by a powerful cultural shift to become a consumer-focused organization, Dorel Juvenile has made data-driven decisions to improve the consumer experience and drive product innovation. As a result, Amazon.com sales have increased year-over-year, consumer sentiment is on the rise and Net Promoter Scores are consistently high compared to industry benchmarks. Additionally, Dorel Industries was recognized as the 2015 Walmart Supplier of the Year in the omni-channel category.
CXC Innovation Award
The CXC Innovation Award recognizes an organization whose customer experience program demonstrates out-of-the-box thinking and/or innovative concepts.
- Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC): HCSC has embarked upon a transformational journey to leverage the voice of its more than 14 million members, customers, producers and providers as the driving force behind its CX program. By implementing channel preference, in addition to capabilities like voice to text transcription and Clarabridge text analytics, HCSC is able to monitor, analyze and optimize interactions across all access channels. Its Clarabridge environment, capable of supporting 50 million feedback records, paired with CX Studio, will enable rapid movement from data discovery to actionable insights.
- American Family Insurance: Using speech and text-based data sources to examine key business questions is a first for American Family Insurance, and for its industry. By analyzing its annual volume of nearly 5 million calls from its care centers, American Family Insurance is improving self-service options and reducing care center after-call work by 10 to 15 seconds. It is also investigating the Clarabridge capabilities to realize additional operational efficiencies, which could result in millions in savings per year.
- Welk Resorts: Welk Resorts has responded to the voice of its customers by delivering an innovative guest experience program and fine-tuning its hospitality offerings. As a result, all Welk resorts have maintained a 4 to 5 star rating on TripAdvisor throughout 2015. Its INSPIRED FOR YOU guest experience campaign is currently nominated for two ARDA timeshare industry awards — Best Activities Program for the Welk portfolio, and Best Activities Program Manager for Sirena del Mar by Welk Resorts in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Using Clarabridge Survey, Welk has put in place a structure that effectively challenges the business to deliver a consistently higher level of service to its guests.
CXC Diamond Award
The CXC Diamond Award honors an organization whose CX program is multi-faceted and shines brightly within the organization. Its CX program demonstrates vision, strategy, execution and results.
- United Airlines: United uses customer feedback data to drive strategic improvements in the travel experiences it offers. It has made customer-focused decisions ranging from offering premium coffee and new complimentary snacks on board all flights to expanding Wi-Fi and complimentary entertainment to United Express and investing in reliability. As a result, United has consistently achieved top-tier, on-time performance among the four largest U.S. carriers every month since October 2015 and has earned a double-digit year-over-year improvement in overall customer satisfaction scores.
- Expedia, Inc.: Using the Clarabridge platform, Expedia has a multifaceted approach to improving the customer experience. Since 2014, the central content team has been able to pinpoint actionable customer issues in multiple languages. Through innovative applications of the platform, it has enhanced standards of excellence to elevate customer satisfaction.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (BCBSM): By developing a focused strategy to become member-centric company-wide, BCBSM has made major dollar investments in experience improvements. For example, it is integrating member feedback across all touch points, including surveys, call center, mobile feedback and social media. BCBSM has made significant improvements to the digital experience for its members, and its website bcbsm.com has already won multiple industry awards. BCBSM has seen increases in customer satisfaction for the website experience, customer service and transparent communication. Its Forrester Customer Experience Index (CXI) score went from below the industry average in 2012 to the second highest in the industry and the largest gain across all consumer industries in 2014.
Partner of the Year Award
The Partner of the Year Award recognizes an industry leader with a strong, collaborative relationship with Clarabridge and shares the same passion for customer experience.
- Acumen Solutions: Acumen Solutions is a global cloud consultancy that Fortune 500 organizations trust to build solutions focused on growing revenue and profits, by amplifying competitive advantage and strengthening customer relationships. Acumen Solutions is one of the few Clarabridge partners to achieve Gold Services status and has an expert team of experienced business consultants. Acumen Solutions has been a critical partner in helping Clarabridge scale its business and has provided valuable expertise in support of joint clients across all sectors including: financial services, technology, consumer goods, retail and manufacturing.