Mortgage Cadence Releases New Business Intelligence Dashboards Designed to Help Mortgage Lenders Monitor and Improve Operational Efficiencies
Mortgage Cadence, an Accenture (NYSE:ACN) company, has released two new business intelligence “dashboards” for Enterprise Lending Center – the company’s cloud-based loan-origination platform – that are designed to help mortgage lenders enhance operational efficiency, increase throughput and maximize profitability.
The two dashboards are Business Intelligence for the Enterprise Lending Center (ELC), which gives lenders greater insight into real-time loan activity, and Business Intelligence for ELC’s Imaging Center, which reduces document bottlenecks to increase productivity. Both dashboards are add-on features that enable mortgage lenders to easily access all the data they need to run their business, on demand.
Business Intelligence for ELC includes pre-defined, standard dashboards, using key performance indicators to measure loan, department and user activity. Highlights of this new tool include:
- standard and custom dashboards to easily see statistics at-a-glance, including those for compliance tracking and portfolio management;
- actionable intelligence on customized, real-time loan activity, enabling lenders to reassign loans within a department and open loans directly from the dashboard;
- role-specific dashboard screens, e.g. loan origination, processing, and underwriting, that leverage existing security parameters; and
- the ability to analyze activities within departments, track bottlenecks and identify areas for improvement.
Business Intelligence for ELC’s Imaging Center includes out-of-the-box dashboards designed to analyze throughput, individual performance, and document bottlenecks. Imaging Center, Mortgage Cadence’s electronic document imaging and management system, now benefits from Business Intelligence features, which include:
- drill-down tools to display the number of batches, documents, and pages processed over time;
- data visualization for real-time trend analysis and process optimization;
- out-of-the-box web-based dashboards; and
- role-specific dashboards, which create customized displays for each user.
“Lending successfully in today’s highly regulated, constantly changing landscape requires not just the right people and processes, but also the right tools,” said Paul Wetzel, product management lead for Mortgage Cadence. “At Mortgage Cadence, we aim to exceed lenders’ needs not just today, but also in the future. Our new Business Intelligence tools will enable our clients to make smarter decisions based on real-time data that is already broken down for them, giving them greater empowerment and ownership of their processes.”